OPC Zasilkovna VM3 - no branches in list

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

OPC Zasilkovna VM3 - no branches in list

Postby info@.....cz » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:39 pm

Hello,
After this steps i have empty list with Zasilkovna branches

I just did this steps:
1) updated to new version: com_onepage2.0.417.zip
2) Renistall / update OPC Zasilkovna VM3 via OPC component
3) in OPC Zasilkovna VM3 enabled: Zasilkovna, Česká pošta Balíkovna, Česká pošta - na poštu
4) open link in plugin cron page to generate branches with this result:
Branches downloaded OK !
ceskaposta_balikovna
ceskaposta_napostu
zasilkovna
Branches were updated with new data...

5) Open virtuemart shipment item zasilkovnaopc , select Zasilkovna type and save.

Now in same browser (chrome) i checked if everything is ok in cart page. Branches list was empty. I tried to download the list again from link provided in configiration virtuemart shipment item zasilkovnaopc.
in this browser it shows me all links correctly.
But i tried it in Firefox in same pc and there was again empty list. After something the list show up (i dont know the reason)
So i test it in my mobile and the list is still empty.

So the problem is, why the list is empty in mobile?

My original post is here, i wanted to add Česká pošta option: https://www.joomlaportal.cz/forum/71-jo ... =15#144615
info@.....cz

Re: OPC Zasilkovna VM3 - no branches in list

Postby info@.....cz » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:56 pm

SOLVED: I had to force reload file /plugins/vmshipment/zasilkovnaopc/assets/zasilkovnaopc.js in mobile browser (via remote debuger).
Now it works.

QUESTION: The speed of dropdown list in mobile is really slow (tested with 3 different mobiles + tablet). Do you plan to use different solution for branche selection?
info@.....cz

Re: OPC Zasilkovna VM3 - no branches in list

Postby admin » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:51 pm

hello, mobile browsers are very strict against cache headers, therefore we created "browser no cache" plugin which alters URL of the CSS and JS scripts per last modified time so that URL is always updated when the file changes and thus regarless of your caching headers mobile users will receive the very latest version upon each visit - it's very important to use on all production sites, otherwise you never know which version of JS and CSS are being used by old visitors on your site.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x