Shipping methods disappear after update

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Shipping methods disappear after update

Postby HenkV » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:51 pm

I have version 2.0.375.110219 installed on my VM website. If I do an update to a higher version of OPC all my shipping methods disappear in the card, except one. It is not possible to proceed orders properly. I think it might be a conflict with another extension, but I have no idea where to look.
HenkV

Re: Shipping methods disappear after update

Postby admin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:42 pm

hello, we updated the compatiblity layer which interferes with shipping and payment methods so we can still provide VM2 versions of our OPC.

let me know which VM version are you using and if you are running a multilanguage site i strongly suggest to check our OPC Utility page and see if the translations are loaded among all combinations of languages and plugins. (the opc utility can copy language texts from one language to the other)

due to the compatiblity layer you may want to click save within your shipping or payment methods after updating OPC to see if this fixed the problem.

i can futher assist on your site via FTP if needed, please let me know at our email. (info at rupostel.com )

if there is another plugin which is in conflict you may want to try to change "opc system plugin" ordering to the very first one via the OPC Backend config - normally it's -9999 so it always loads as the very first plugin.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby HenkV » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:18 pm

I made a update to the latest version of VM (3.6) and the last version of OPC (11 sep). The problem seems solved. Thanks for your supply.
HenkV

Postby admin » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:26 pm

hello, please note there is 3.6.2 stable update released which fixes lot's of bugs in original 3.6.0 and we suggest to update it.

i just released OPC 2.0.389 which was mainly developed and tested on VM3.6.2 and fixes some problems introduced by bugs in VM 3.6.0

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x