One Page Checkout Support

Re: One Page Checkout Support

Postby admin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Hello,
pleases change class="button" to anything else (for example class="button2" ) in your selected opc template file onepage.logged (and unlogged).tpl.php (the file is located in /components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/onepage/YOUR_OPC_THEME_OR_NONE_FOR_DEFAULT/onepage.unlogged (and logged).tpl.php, or change opc templete at the display tab.

If you wanted us to to fix your CSS issues and you did not purchase the full 99 euro version of our component, we normally charge from 50 to 500 eur per custom template work. Usually 100eur per day (at least 4 hours).

Best regards,
Stan Scholtz
admin
Site Admin

Postby supporto@.....com » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:56 pm

I , we have a problem with One Page Checkout Component:

it makes that error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting T_FUNCTION in
/var/www/vhosts/mysite.xx/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_virt
uemart/classes/ps_onepage.php on line 2707

Could you Help us ?
Thank you very much.
supporto@.....com

Postby admin » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Hello,
i think you must have got a php timeout while installation. We recommend to update your OPC version from our download section (when you log in, you can download the latest release).

You can find the file ps_onepage.php in:
/administrator/components/com_onepage/vm_files/ps_onepage.php
and you can copy it manually to:
/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_onepage.php

Best Regards,
Stan Scholtz, RuposTel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby Discoverinfinity@.....ru » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Hello,

I can not get into the configuration menu at the back end. while clicking on the menu it gives the following error

"Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home/............/docs/administrator/components/com_onepage/models/config.php on line 224"

I have several sites installed on the same server and all other sites work well with one page checkout. So I thought it is related with joomla or the specific template.. in such case I have made a whole site back up with akeeba and installed in on my local host and all are working well. All php settings on the online server as recomended maximum either 120sek. What might be the possible reason of the error?

N:B: Front end works well with your priconfigured template.
Discoverinfinity@.....ru

Postby admin » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Hello, what does the line say there?

mine says:
$rate_array = explode("|", urldecode($fu));

and if you are getting an issue on explode - you may not be using real php, but some facebook version of the php without the explode command.

best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby dabbring@.....com » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:32 am

Hello,

I just purchased your extenstion a few hours ago. After configuring it, I realized I cannot process a payment. I have checked all sorts of fixes and configurations but every time I try to checkout via paypal, it just reloads the page.

Here is the domain: protecautocare.com
dabbring@.....com

Postby admin » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 pm

hello, just close this, the issue was resolved over FTP. we support opc1 on vm1 only once requested, right now, it's more proper to write us an email if there is an issue with opc1 on vm1.
best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

component doesn't work at all (onepage1.2.356.zip)

Postby mehtabhabib » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 am

hi,
i bought onepage1.2.356.zip yesterday
​ (order no 4458)​
and applied to my site but it doesn't work at all,the main site URL is inkpost.co.nz and testing URL (where i installed onepage1.2.356.zip) is inkpost.co.nz/2old...
i installed the component and not changed anything in configuration yet...
looking to hear from you soon,

regards
mehtabhabib
mehtabhabib

Postby admin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 pm

hello, i would need to check your site via FTP. it seems that somebodie's else code is preventing the OPC from loading. If you can restore the VM checkout files to the original, it would make the OPC to work properly. we cannot suggest any particular solution to this without checking what's going on via FTP.

VM1 support is now slow and generally provided only upon requests. For VM1 support we suggest to purchase at least the 99 euro subscription, otherwise we cannot guarantee a full support on this old system.

best regards, stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x