One Page Checkout Support

One Page Checkout Support

Postby admin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm

If you have any questions regarding One Page Checkout component for VirtueMart, please post it here.
admin
Site Admin

[SOLVED] Total order price is not change with Shipping price

Postby reklam@.....eu » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Dear Sirs,
I have bought Your solution, I can install it, and working well except
the Total Order with shipping prices. With the payment prices are not
problem. I use only standard virtuemart shipping methods, Flex and
Shipvalue. Is there any special requirement to work they together?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

George G.
reklam@.....eu

[SOLVED] Re: One Page Checkout Support

Postby info@.....nl » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:34 am

Hello,

I bought your solution yesterday and it installes fine, but now it does not add the shipping costs anymore to the price.
How can i fix this?

O and i like your layout of the onepagecheckout better, the grey boxes, can you give me your css file please?
info@.....nl

Re: One Page Checkout Support

Postby info@.....nl » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Found a fix:

in onepage.cfg.php take out these lines:

//$ship_country_change_msg = "Vyberte spravneho dopravcu pre vybranu krajinu";
// "Please choose the right corier for selected country.";
$ship_country_change_msg = $VM_LANG->_('ONEPAGE_SHIP_COUNTRY_CHANGED');
if (empty($ship_country_change_msg)) $ship_country_change_msg = 'Please choose the right carrier for selected country';
// "We are sorry, but we don't ship to chosen country. Please select a different country or contact us by phone.";
$ship_country_is_invalid_msg = $VM_LANG->_('ONEPAGE_SHIP_COUNTRY_INVALID');
if (empty($ship_country_is_invalid_msg)) $ship_country_is_invalid_msg = 'We are sorry, but we don\'t ship to chosen country. Please select a different country or contact us by phone.';

Then everything works out fine :)
info@.....nl

[SOLVED] Re: One Page Checkout Support

Postby info@.....nl » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 pm

I see another big problem now :(

Everything in the admin has become one page checkout like.
All the menus are folded uot and everything is messed up, i have uploaded two screenshots of what my configpage looks like now, no tabs anymore just everthing below one another
Please help!
info@.....nl

Postby admin » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Hello everybody,
my component does not modify any of the admin files of VM. Please check if your language files are php valid (if you have commnad line avaiable you can do it by php -l english.php) or turn on php error messages to maximum, so you see all the errors and notices. Most probably there might be some problem with apostrophies or end of lines in language files.

Stan, Admin
admin
Site Admin

[SOLVED]Re: Total order price is not change with Shipping pr

Postby admin » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 pm

reklam@newclassic.eu wrote:Dear Sirs,
I have bought Your solution, I can install it, and working well except
the Total Order with shipping prices. With the payment prices are not
problem. I use only standard virtuemart shipping methods, Flex and
Shipvalue. Is there any special requirement to work they together?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

George G.

For everybody to know, we created a new version which runs on AJAX and is compatible with any shipping method avaiable for VM including Fedex, UPS or others. The current development version which can be sent to customers by request by email to onepage@rupostel.sk supports inline credit card payments such as PayPal Pro and any shipping configuration. For any change in zip/state/country an AJAX call is done to a page which lists shipping methods with all the necessary variables. Also SSL support was added and Joomla installer created.

Stan, Admin
admin
Site Admin

Current bugs and recommendations - November 2010

Postby admin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:41 pm

- if a user is registered in JOOMLA and is not registered in Virtuemat, which usually happen from your login box (forgot password/fotgot username/register) then the checkout does not work. This happen for users who try to register before shopping.
RECOMENDATION
Therefore i recommend to disable link to register in Joomla from login box (module) and also to write a little note on the checkout page, that they don't need to register before purchase
- other bug is being tested: if customers tries to make a purchase with duplicit email (if he had done a purchase before and is registered, but unlogged) redirect to paypal from thank you page does not work (should not be your case)
RECOMENDATION
Don't use "duplicit email feature" and standard paypal payment method at once if you encounter this bug in your version.
admin
Site Admin

Config = blank page

Postby info@.....ch » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 pm

I installed the component and it works. But if i go to config, i only get a blank page....

Whats wrong?
info@.....ch

Postby admin » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 am

Hello, please go to Joomla menu: Site -> Global Configuration -> Error Reporting -> set it to Maximum and follow to the configurator. If you see any php errors, please send it to us by email: info@rupostel.sk If you don't get any php errors, please go back and set error reporting to "None" so you customers don't see any php notices.

There might be different reasons for blank screen
- php error - hopefully is not as we test it in different configs and php versions
- php execution time limit, FCGi time limit -> this might be another reason -> For VM and joomla to work correctly i recommend that you ask your hosting provider to raise this to at least 120 sec

We create the configurator and test it primarily on FireFox. It is not HTML valid in all the versions which we release, but should work with any php version and basic php plugins.

To download the newest version
- please login with your email address and pwd which was sent to you while checkout/registration
- proceed to the download section and download the newest version

Best regards,
Stan, RuposTel
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x