I need display more prices and tax

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

I need display more prices and tax

Postby internetservices » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:37 pm

How to display all VIrtuemart prices? Your component only return 3 prices per item
See attached files for the prices i need
Shopping-cart-prices.png
Shopping-cart-prices.png (22.68 KiB) Viewed 8963 times

Note that i have error on tax calculation . I had to modify the tax type to do it work/display correctly(Using another OPC or VIrtuemart worked right before)
internetservices

Re: I need display more prices and tax

Postby admin » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:57 am

hello, i replied to your email and sent you some example themes which use different VAT configurations.

your table is not really friendly if there'd be 3 different rates shown per cart. You might enable in OPC config:
- Show dynamic lines (this shows the calculation names for VatTax and other tax lines within opc's dynamic lines of the cart)
- Display tax name at product subtotal in cart (only VatTax) - this shows which rate was used
- when combined with our moss plugin, the tax name shows also the country name and country's rate
- to use multiple rates the suggested config is to create hidden/unpublished categories of Tax -> Vat0 + Tax -> Vat10 + Tax -> Vat20 and associate those Vat0,Vat10 categories into products and calculation rules of plugin calculator
- for products it's suggested to use "default rules" so it picks up calculation per resrictions, instead of forcing it (when selected at product config) - there is a tool in OPC Utilities to adjust this per all products

i sent you 2 opc themes which:
- one of them shows prices including VAT for b2c customers using mobile devices and shows prices without tax for b2c devices (PC's) -> the shop where this is used got 95% business customers
- another one shows prices with tax or without tax per detected shopper groupps and adjusts it's own onepage.cfg.php (an override of taxes tab in opc backend) - wholesale +dealers see prices without tax and others see all prices including tax
- please note that "price display" and "vat calculation" is 2 different things - in all above cases the tax value still can be displayed

bet regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x