Multiple languages - issues

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Multiple languages - issues

Postby info@.....cz » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:41 pm

Hello,
is it possible to have for user which are using eshop in:
SK language - predefined country Slovakia in basket? SK user link https://bobanek.eu/sk
CZ language - predefined country Czech republic in basket? CZ user link https://bobanek.eu
I thought that this shold be done with "Advanced default ship to country (middle priority)" but it does not work for me and i have still a Czech republic country there.
This screenshot was done with Language= all in OnePage checkout filter and is same for all languages.

Next problem appears for me when i turned on more languages in Joomla - now i can see only 2 payments in the dropdown.
This screenshot was done with Language= all in OnePage checkout filter and is same for all languages.
I checked the payments setting and i cannt figure out why this are in list and rest not..
info@.....cz

Re: Multiple languages - issues

Postby admin » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:26 pm

Hello, for multilanguage site it's very important that none of the shop is missing any translations (payments + shipment + categories + products)

In opc utils pls see if all your languages got same amount of datas per each language and you might also use the "consitency check" within opc utilities.

to load a defualt country you might want to use:
- our geolocator extension (requires maxmind free license key)
- use the language to country configuration
- set default country in opc
- do not use "defualt country field value in virtueamart shopper fields"

there had been a few fixes in this matter recently which fixed "default country" in OPC checkout

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x