Error when updating geodata

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Error when updating geodata

Postby loppan » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:42 pm

Hi Stan!
I realized I hadn't updated my geodata in a while, so, I downloaded the latest free version from maxmind and put in my local tmp-directory.

All seems fine, it starts importing the data but ends up in error :

Code: Select all
HTTP_REFERER: mysite/administrator/index.php?option=com_geolocator&view=default

Error message data:
E_ERROR:1 0: Access to undeclared static property: DefaultModelDefault::$connection in file: /mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/models/default.php line: 72

Backtrace:
/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/models/default.php:72

Standard Exception Backtrace with Args:
/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/models/default.php:89
/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/models/default.php:180
/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/views/default/view.raw.php:105 ("https://download.maxmind.com/app/geoip_download?edition_id=GeoLite2-Country-CSV&license_key=&suffix=zip")
/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/controllerBase.php:63
/mysite/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/geolocator.php:59 ("display")
/mysite/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402 ("/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/geolocator.php")
/mysite/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377 ("/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_geolocator/geolocator.php")
/mysite/public_html/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101 ("com_geolocator")
/mysite/public_html/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
/mysite/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
/mysite/public_html/administrator/index.php:51

Is this anything to worry about? I'm running Joomla! 3.10.11 and OPC 2.0.432.221122. I've also re-installed / updated com_geolocator from the "OPC Extensions" tab. And I've tried different values of "Number of rows to insert at once:", because I thought it was my server timing out or overloading. But any number give the same error.

Truly grateful for advice :)

Best

Peter
loppan

Re: Error when updating geodata

Postby admin » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:37 pm

Hello Peter, i adjusted this in the very latest build which i will release asap. You might want to run the code on a lower version of PHP temporarily to supress the error.

Best Regards, Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x