Blank /administrator screen

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Blank /administrator screen

Postby info@.....com » Wed May 26, 2021 5:40 pm

Hi Support,

Since upgrading to the latest version 2.0.414 I now cannot login to my site - https://www.loadcellshop.co.uk/administrator/ just shows a blank screen. I rolled back the site to a backup before the update and https://www.loadcellshop.co.uk/administrator/ works fine so somthing is causing an issue with this latest version, any ideas? Regards Tony
info@.....com

Re: Blank /administrator screen

Postby freewebsitescan » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:02 pm

same here i am facing the same issue can you kindly please guide me too how to fix this issue.,
freewebsitescan

Re: Blank /administrator screen

Postby admin » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:18 am

hello, if you are getting blank screen it comes from a fatal error:
- please edit your configuration.php via FTP
- change:
public $error_reporting = 'none';
to
public $error_reporting = 'maximum';

this should show you the specific error that you get there (or you can check also php error log which is usually available in /administrator/error_log when using cpanel )

if this issue had happened after OPC installation you might want to disable opc system plugins with FTP by renaming them:
/plugins/system/opc
rename to anything like
/plugins/system/opc-renamed

similarly you might rename/remove:
/plugins/system/exporttabs
/plugins/system/opcinvoicing
/plugins/system/opcnumbering
/plugins/system/producttabs

let us know what is causing the blank screen for you. in some cases it is possible that OPC is in conflict with a 3rd party extension. (some webkul plugins are known to load virtuemart in too early stage which breaks some BE processes and some other plugins might load vm's config.php without doing VmConfig::loadConfig();

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x