Google Merchants Export Shipping Error

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Google Merchants Export Shipping Error

Postby mac4life » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:28 pm

Hi

I'm using OPC and CSVI Pro (RO CSVI) for a long time.

When I try to export the Google Merchants xml with RO CSVI, everything is fine, only the shipping values are missing.
<g:shipping><![CDATA[
<g:country>DE</g:country>
<g:service></g:service>
<g:price>0.00</g:price>
]]></g:shipping>

Service and price is empty, which isn't correct.
I've contacted the developes, with no luck of finding the solution to fix it.

This is what they said.

So I had a look at this and the reason why you get empty shipping prices is because there is a plugin in the system which loads the VirtueMart vmPSPlugin before RO CSVI gets a chance to load it's own version. Now I do not know which line of code in your site is doing that, that is going to require very extensive testing.

If you take your data and put it in a clean site, the shipping prices are exported as there are no other 3rd party plugins loading the vmPSPlugin. My idea is it might be the one of the OPC plugins but that is just a guess. In a test site you can turn off the plugins and see when the export either starts or stops working.

Do you have a solution on this matter?

Thanks

OPC 2.0.402.170920
RO CSVI 7.17.0
PHP version 7.3.22
mac4life

Re: Google Merchants Export Shipping Error

Postby admin » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:11 pm

hello, opc backend loads it's vmplugin override to provide some features required by opc plugins at backend, but i can blacklist this override per csvi, let me know how do you run it (url / cron / cron cli / etc..). if csvi triggers frontend to get the shipping it will be a bit more complex.

i'll let you know by email in this subject.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby info@.....com » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:44 am

Hello together,

i found this thread on my search for a solution for a similar problem. I use also CSVI for Google Merchants export and the wonderful OPC.

The export with CSVI from the backend works fine, but i get a error 500, when i use the front-end export-link, which i also need. I found out that when i deactivate OPC, it works.

I have attached the error screenshots. Is there a way to exclude the component com_csvi?

Thanks for any help

Best regards
Björn
Attachments
CSVI_Export-Link_Error500_2.png
CSVI_Export-Link_Error500_2.png (54.92 KiB) Viewed 10294 times
CSVI_Export-Link_Error500_1.png
CSVI_Export-Link_Error500_1.png (61.51 KiB) Viewed 10294 times
info@.....com

Postby admin » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:45 pm

hello, conflict of vmplugin.php vs csvi should be fixed within the very latest opc build of 2.0.429+
best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x