Problem with Klarna and AmazonPay

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Problem with Klarna and AmazonPay

Postby redcat » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:25 pm

Hi there,

i have a problem with the checkout. Klarna and amazon pay work without any problems with the standard virtuemart checkout. For example, if you want to enter the date of birth for Klarna, the day and month work, but for the year you cannot select anything in the dropdown menu (see screenshot). If you log in with amazon pay nothing happens, no address data etc. are transferred to the shopping cart. Can you help me with this? Thank you

The Domain is: https://www.muenchenoutlet.de

KR Basti
redcat

Re: Problem with Klarna and AmazonPay

Postby admin » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:53 pm

hello, are you using "klarna checkout" or just "klarna" payment method?

for both of these options (amazon + klarna checkout), our OPC does not make sense and it tries to get disabled via URL parameter which tells OPC not to be used. both of these solutions are full checkout solutions themselves and it's not possible to use them with your normal OPC checkout.

so once you click amazon pay, our opc gets disabled via URL (and session) and gets re-enabled only once you click "cancel" in amazon.

if this doesn't behave properly, i'd need to check and see on where it fails - please let me know at our email at info@rupostel.com and i'll need to adjust OPC code directly at your site via FtP (since both solution require specific country's API accesses to both amazon + klarna) which cannot be easily tested on our demos.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x