TOS and Privacy Policy error

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

TOS and Privacy Policy error

Postby info@.....com » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:00 pm

Hello,

I've updated to OPC's latest version and now I have a problem with TOS and Privacy Policy. Turns out that now the customer can checkout without accepting them. I need customers not to be able to complete the order unless these boxes are checked.

Also, an extra Privacy Policy box is displayed below the "confirm order" button.

Can you help please?

Thanks
Attachments
captura.png
captura.png (12.98 KiB) Viewed 4521 times
info@.....com

Re: TOS and Privacy Policy error

Postby admin » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:20 pm

hello, pls write me an email with your URL and i will check this for you.

if user can proceed without opc's javascript validation, this means there is an error (or hidden error) which skips javascript validation. you can check this with your console (F12 key in g.chrome + javascript Console tab which can show a red line, or a debug message of the error)

let me know your URL and i'll check why you get this error.

after any opc upgrade, one of the very important steps to is to click save in OPC backend, so it refreshes it's configurations.

the most common errors with javascript are caused by a blocked access to cache directory (by mod_security or admin tools' htaccess) which prevents opc config to be loaded from cache directory by javascript. to disable this opc feature you can switch opc config "General" -> "Generate OPC config javascript file" (unchecked => won't use js in cache directory)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Re: TOS and Privacy Policy error

Postby info@.....com » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 pm

Hello Stan, thank you for your quick reply. Email sent.

Regards
info@.....com

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x