Invoice alway issued

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Invoice alway issued

Postby registrazioni@.....it » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:48 pm

I'm now using the 2.0.387.040719 version of OPC.
There is the same issue I pointed out on May, due to an incompatibility with Awo Coupon.
On a new test site, there is no Avo extension, but the invoice is always issued, not only at the proper order status.
I created in VirtueMart the order status Fatturato (W) and set it as default order for issuing the invoice. But if OPC is installed, the system issue the invoice always, whatever is the order status.
If OPC is not installed, VirtueMart works well.
Is there a specific OPC option I missed?
Or is it an OPC issue? If so, can you solve it?
registrazioni@.....it

Re: Invoice alway issued

Postby admin » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:29 pm

hello, i am afraid i'll have to recheck this on your site, pls write me an email with your details.

to investigate the issue, pls see any of the related orders and see the order statuses listed -> see if it lists only those statuses which should had not created the invoice.

opc systems that are related to order status updates are:
- opc invoicing plugin (sends order to remote systems such as sherpaan.nl, or our PDF solution, or creates XML's or sends task to OPC's cron job list)
- opc numbering plugin (updates order numbers or invoice numbers)
- opc tracking (system + vmpayment) -> listens for order status changes (in some previoius opc's due to a bug it could had altered the status on the go)
- opc core: email fixes in after checkout tab (these update order statuses to force email being sent when not done by payment plugin)

unused paymennt plugins can still alter checkoukt process if they are enabled in joomla but not configured in VM.

generally it's suggested to use php7.2 for production systems as far as you update your site regularly and if you got your own dev you can even run it on php7.3 as far as everything works ok, or your dev can fix it quick. php7.0 is becoming not supported and subjet to huge issues when used on the same server with newer php versions. php7.1 is the lowest version oficially supported. same for mysql - the ideal version is mysql 5.7 at the moment (or mariadb derivate based on mysql 5.7)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby registrazioni@.....it » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:10 am

Thank you, Stan.
I will check the elements you pointed out.
If unsolved, I'll send you the Super User credentials to access the backend.
Thank you again.
registrazioni@.....it

Postby registrazioni@.....it » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:24 pm

OK, Stan.
It seems there is an issue (or miscofiguratioin) with the Invoice Numbering option.
If I leave the VM Default value, the invoice is issued at the proper order status.
If I set Issued Invoice Number (the one my customer needs), the invoice is always issued, whatever the order status is.
Can you investigate this?
I'm going to send you your Super User credential by email.
registrazioni@.....it

Postby registrazioni@.....it » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:53 am

Hi, Stan.
After my September 5th email, do you have any news for me?

If you have lost it, here is my answer to the problem that blocked you:
It is a mandatory checkbox due to the Italian law.
Now that shopper field has been disabled.
I apologize for this problem.
registrazioni@.....it

Postby admin » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:38 pm

well, i checked all checkboxes at the checkout, so the problem is that i cannot pass your checkout as the checkbox is not shown and the validation from the 3rd party plugin gives an error - so that is why i asked, what to do to see the problem and how to checkout.

i will try to find your details, and recheck this.

best regarads, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x