Enable duplicit emails

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Enable duplicit emails

Postby derekwebster@.....com » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:06 pm

"Enable duplicit emails in any type of registration" I have this option enabled and i expect to see any NON-logged in orders apearing in the orders list of the account with the same email address. from the docs "His order details will be associated with previous purchases (if virtuemart enable registration is enabled)". =registration is enabled but is there a separate "virtuemart enable registration" i should be enableing? where is it?
derekwebster@.....com

Re: Enable duplicit emails

Postby admin » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:30 pm

hello derek, if this feature is enabled, the user ID (per pairing of email) will be stored within the order list and other order details, but user won't get logged in during the checkout process if he did not put a proper password into the unlogged section of the checkout.

so you should see orders as if they were made by registered users - i.e. you should be able to click the user details at the order list.

if there is anything which doesn't behave properly in this matter and the latest VM releases, let me know.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x