Product XML Export Create not working

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Re: Product XML Export Create not working

Postby MAD King » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:16 am

Hello,

any updates?
MAD King

Postby MAD King » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:39 pm

Hello.

Any updates???
MAD King

Postby admin » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:50 am

hello, i now updated default taxonomy URL to this one (at opc product export google xml export section):

https://www.google.com/basepages/produc ... .en-US.txt

but i cannot see any issue when using the ID feed within the system. if not using ID, opc cannot really associate Virtuemart category ID against Google category ID. i now checked the rendrered XML from OPC and there are no IDs in my xml.

so the question is - which interface did you use to pair the categories:
- i tried "opc pairing backend"
- and "plg_vmaddtabs

did you try the XLS import ? i did not check this now

i also checked the other error that you get from google and it means that the specific category is not properly paired, so i suggest to check it with our plg_vmaddtabs plugin that will display the paired category at the VM's category backend.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby brucezly » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:58 am

Hi, I have some problem, and development proposal (request) for XML eport:

1, I use it for google merchant. I have only (max) 192mb PHP memory, therefore only 'ajax' button pressing work. Other methods run out of memory. I have 4000+ product.
2, In the feed, if product not have GTIN, appear a 'FALSE' value. The google waiting instead a brand + ' ' ?
3, There is a possibility excluded category. This is a super function, but the google random refuse product some category (I couldn't find a reason).
would be a good option exclude product id, too.
brucezly

Postby admin » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:44 am

hello, i am not sure if i understand your points.

the FALSE value is per specifications from google - did it get updated ? if yes, to what ?

what to do about the brand ?

the category taxonomy differs per regions, the largest set is used in US - does it give a problem on any particular category ? what is the portion of the XML for that ?

some categories may require specific attributes such as size/color/gender/etc... for clothes and similar - so maybe the problem is not the category, but the fields that need to be linked to this type of export.

the best way to do the export is directly via CLI and PHP (not using wget or http to access the export) - this usually does not time out and has much more memory available.

please write us an email on how can we help you:
- send us a portion of the XML which is not correct
- point us to your localized google mechant feed specifications
- let us know what's wrong (i.e. portion of XML) and what is the desired result (on how it should look like ) + link to the specifications that mention it

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby brucezly » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi,

admin wrote:
the FALSE value is per specifications from google - did it get updated ? if yes, to what ?

what to do about the brand ?

the category taxonomy differs per regions, the largest set is used in US - does it give a problem on any particular category ? what is the portion of the XML for that ?

If the product haven't ean, need Brand (exist) and MPN... escuse me, this work correct. I wrote the mpn codes to EAN field.

In the MPN field, xml is correct.

admin wrote:
some categories may require specific attributes such as size/color/gender/etc... for clothes and similar - so maybe the problem is not the category, but the fields that need to be linked to this type of export.

We have products affected 'Violation of Shopping ads policy', but we can filter most of it with "Export products not in these categories:" field. But we have categories where 1-2 product problematic, and we have categories where only 1-2 product not problematic :)

would help us, when we exlude product by ID from XML, not only category.
brucezly

Postby brucezly » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:19 pm

admin wrote:
the best way to do the export is directly via CLI and PHP (not using wget or http to access the export) - this usually does not time out and has much more memory available.

best regards, stan

Shared hosting with limited capabilities. Which I managed to accomplish with a cron, one temp folder, and tmp file wich is 2033989 byte. Ajax generated file: 2343187 byte.
brucezly

Postby admin » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:51 pm

hello, no problem about the product ID filter, i'll add it for next OPC version, so everything else is OK or not ?

the batch (number of products) needs to be adjusted per hosting limits, it cannot really be calculated since each php version uses different amount of memory and also invidividual php builds got quite a huge differences, another problem is the timeout - there are about 10 to 15 different timeouts on linux servers (kernel socket, apache connection, php time limit, proxy timeout, etc... ) so it's complicated to find out as well.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby brucezly » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:47 am

admin wrote:hello, no problem about the product ID filter, i'll add it for next OPC version, so everything else is OK or not ?

the batch (number of products) needs to be adjusted per hosting limits, it cannot really be calculated since each php version uses different amount of memory and also invidividual php builds got quite a huge differences, another problem is the timeout - there are about 10 to 15 different timeouts on linux servers (kernel socket, apache connection, php time limit, proxy timeout, etc... ) so it's complicated to find out as well.

best regards, stan

Thank You, super. Everything else is OK. For PHP settings I'm trying to disturb the storage service provider.
brucezly

Postby admin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:47 pm

hello, i just released 2.0.394 version which adds Product ID filter to the export, let me know if that works OK for you.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x