eWay payment plugin issues

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

eWay payment plugin issues

Postby lumis » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:46 pm

Hi, we cannot get the eway payment plugin for our newly upgraded Joomla 3.9.4 and Virtuemart 3.4.2 website working correctly. We have tested the eway plugin installed from within onepage checkout as a plugin and are getting errors in all php versions.

In php5.6 (tested just to try) :This page isn’t working www.xxxxxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request.HTTP ERROR 500
php 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2: Call to undefined method plgVmpaymentEway_rupostel::get_passkey()

Are we able to supply details so you can take a look? We are keen to launch but need the payment plugin working before we can.
p.s. I have had to update the main eway php page to allow the expiry date to go past 2022 which it seems to be hard coded to.

Many thanks,
Aaron
lumis

Re: eWay payment plugin issues

Postby admin » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:40 pm

hello aaron, i haven't touched eWay for quite some time now, probably 2 years, so i would need to completely retest it against latest php and eway specifications.

if you are interested for me to have a look on your site, let me know at email, we support these extensions only "on demand" and customers usually are willing to pay for such support.

i will now run quick tests on my local demos to see if i can run it on php7.3

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:02 pm

hello aaron, i updated the code of this plugin, but because it's very old i need your feedback if it works or not. the API which the plugin uses, i could not even find at the official eway site now.

i updated:
- year to add 10 years from now
- class contruction in core eway files to be php7.3 compatible
- removed the deprecated function which gave you the fatal error

let me know if the update in opc 2.0.379 works for you.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby lumis » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:49 am

Hi Stan,

Sorry for the delay - I had to create a test copy of the site as we have gone live using another eway plugin.

Those previous errors seem to have been fixed - thanks, but i cannot complete a payment. I get the error as per attachment that CC number is invalid, Expiration date invalid and so on.

I am having some minor issues using the OPC and I'm not sure if it relates to the other eway plugin too, unexpected behaviours in my OPC. I would be happy to clone the site and give you access to that site to take a look, is this possible?

Thanks,
Aaron
Attachments
2.0.379-error.jpg
2.0.379-error.jpg (25.83 KiB) Viewed 5010 times
lumis

Postby admin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:31 am

hello Aaron, please contact me at email at support@rupostel.com, i only "blindly" (without testing) had adjusted the plugin as i only have staging credentials to eway and i couldn't test this fully.

i can proceed on your site and see why it fails, i will need your ftp and backend access for this. we got a fixed IP if needed: 176.116.104.134

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x