Problem with country update after upgrade

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Problem with country update after upgrade

Postby info@.....com » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Hello, need help, please

I've just updated to VM 3.4 and noticed that once the customer is logged in, changing the country at checkout doesn't change shipping price.

Disabling One Page Checkout solves the issue

Edit: disabling "shipping address" at OPC's admin area solves the issue too, but need this feature to work

Please, advice

Regards.

Joomla 3.9.3
Virtuemart 3.4.2
One Page Checkout version 2.0.375.110219
info@.....com

Re: Problem with country update after upgrade

Postby info@.....com » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:38 am

Hello,

I have been waiting nearly three weeks for a solution to this issue and still no reply from support.

Need this to work properly, please
info@.....com

Postby admin » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:46 pm

hello, i apologize for not replying sooner, pls contact us via email at info@rupostel.com and i will quickly check your site and identify the problem.

there is no way i can help you by replying in this forum without knowing further informatio such as:
- if there is any other incompatible plugin installed on your site (such as admin tools blocking cache directory, or ZT template plugin blocking opc overrides )
- if there is any javascript error on your site
- there is a VM plugin installed without doesn't work with ajax powered checkout

pls let us know by email i will need to know your URL address to see the problem and advise a solution.

generally to make shipping to be updated by an address change:
- at least default config needs to be used by opc
- "Do not use AJAX" must not be checked (shipping tab)
- after OPC update/installation, OPC config needs to be created/updated by clicking "save" in opc backend (this also reorders opc plugins so it works with ZT template plugin) + updates OPC plugins per the version installed
- at opc shopper fields, country needs to be set as "trigger ajax" (by default country+zip+state is set to trigger ajax, for fedex also address_1 is recommended)
- for admin tools compatiblity "Generate OPC config javascript file" needs to be UNCHECKED (general tab)

thank you, best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby info@.....com » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Thank you for the help, Stan. It's working now
info@.....com

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x