Issue (bug?) with OPC config

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Issue (bug?) with OPC config

Postby technical@.....com » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi Stan,

I tried to email you with this recently because I couldn't find the credentials to raise it here. I don't know if you received it, so apologies for the repetition if you have.

On the 'Display' tab, if you untick "Show TOS checkbox for logged users This setting will alter your Virtuemart configuration." and "Show TOS checkbox for unlogged users This setting will alter your Virtuemart configuration." and then save the config, these boxes get re-ticked.

Obviously this is merely annoying if a) you want these boxes unchecked and b) you're only amending configuration on the display tab, but it becomes thoroughly confusing if you uncheck them and continue to amend configuration across other tabs and save it part way through - the boxes will be rechecked whilst they're not displayed, and a subsequent save will enable these settings.
technical@.....com

Re: Issue (bug?) with OPC config

Postby admin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:51 pm

hello, thank you for the report, let us know if everything is ok on version 373.

we moved all of our config to the database as there became too many options at the opc's shopper fields which could not be handled with file-type storage of the configuration and while we worked on this, there could had been a few glitches within storing of the config options.

thanks, best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x