VM 3.4 and payment method

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

VM 3.4 and payment method

Postby sklep@.....pl » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:05 pm

I installed the latest OPC version and new VM 3.4 and I got terrible issue with payment method.

1) In VM ver. 3.2.14 the selected payment method 'Przelewy24' directed to bank selection. In VM ver. 3.4 it doesn't work and customers can't pay.
2) I have contacted with producer of 'Przelewy24' plugin and they answered that everything is tested and OK.
3) I turned off OPC and really 'Przelewy24' works properly

I changed themes and many sets in OPC configuration but it didn't help.

I think it's because of new VM:
Improved core - VirtueMart core now benefits from using the Joomla classloader providing a more performant and more failproof method for classloading (classes are registered automatically and loaded if need.)

Ready for Joomla 3.9 - The core is ready for Joomla 3.9 and we expect that it will be relatively simple and fast to adapt for Joomla 4

PHP 7.2 - compatible - VirtueMart 3.4 is now php7.2 compatible, users can now benefit from more secure and faster PHP versions.

Javascript updates - We started to rewrite the javascripts to use data-vm instead of classes or ids - fallbacks are provided.

VirtueMart Package improvements - This now automatically installs the VirtueMart Core, AIO, vmBeez3 template and the TCPDF. The installers within the package can still be used individually for those not requiring the full installation.

Next release in progress - Expect to see two new payments, eWay and PayPal's “Smart Buttons”. A new template option which loads for example layouts with a bs4 prefix allows us to develop a completely new frontend template, whilst keeping backward compatibility. We are also planning for a new backend template, for which suggestions are welcome in the forum.
sklep@.....pl

Re: VM 3.4 and payment method

Postby admin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:45 pm

hello, this issue was related to our thank you page compatiblity modifications that we finally had resolved it in the very latest versions, especially 371+ (or 372 for advanced articles at the thank you page)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x