eWay payment plugin issues - solved

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

eWay payment plugin issues - solved

Postby lumis » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:16 am

Hi, I am trying to test the eWay payment plugin for an application to eWay for a new account with them for a client. eWay provide a test API Key and Password to use with their Sandbox, which differs from the old method of testing with a standard eWay test account number (87654321).

I also have another client with an eWay account, so I tried using their customer ID number but this also shows errors. I would be happy to provide you with backend access to the site as an admin as I am completely stuck after trying every possible combination of test API Key, test Customer account ID and also a real customer account ID.

I am wondering if the eWay sandbox features have updated since the last update to the Rupostel eWay plugin?

Thanks in advance for your assistance :)
Last edited by lumis on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
lumis

Re: eWay payment plugin issues

Postby lumis » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 am

Managed to get it working using the old 87654321 test customer id number. The new test api number and passkey eway provide don't work in this plugin and had caused the confusion. Hopefully anyone else looking for eway assistance can refer to this and use this info in the payment plugin instead of the new format api info that is supplied by eWay.
lumis

Re: eWay payment plugin issues - solved

Postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:29 pm

hello lumis, i apologize for very slow reply here, but we had huge issues with our server which took most of my time in last 30 days.

we support our eway plugin only "on request", ideally via email, the last update we did to this plugin was about a year ago.

let us know if you needed any help with our opc or our eway plugin.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x