Stripe

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Stripe

Postby moose999 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi there,

I cannot use the Stripe plugin from https://www.puma-it.ie/.

I get the error "You have passed a blank string for 'source'."

I have spoken to Herve at Puma-IT and he has explained that he needs your help to fix this. As he needs your help, he is unable to estimate the time to fix.

Are you able to estimate how long this will take to fix?

I have attached my ticket at Puma-IT for reference.

Thanks,
Justin
Attachments
PumaTicket.jpg
PumaTicket.jpg (154.74 KiB) Viewed 10428 times
moose999

Re: Stripe

Postby support@.....com » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Hi again Justin,

I should have told you that I am already in contact with Stan. And I will work on the compatibility issue in due time, but not right now.

Kind regards,
Hervé
support@.....com

Postby moose999 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi Herve,

This seems a strange place to have this conversation, but so be it.

You already told me that you were in contact with the developer here.

You were unable to give me a timetable, because you could not account for the availability of another developer.

I need a timetable, hence I have come here to ask for details of this developers availability.

Again, I repeat my request, are you able to estimate how long this will take to fix?
moose999

Postby admin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:43 pm

hello, i apologize, i only now got to handle the forum. for the quickest responses you can use our email at info@rupostel.com.

if you'd like i can have a look on this problem directly on your site - please contact us via email, i will need your FTP + backend access to be able to adjust this.

if you cannot provide the acceses, it would take me a bit longer to set up the plugin with dev credentials and try to reproduce the problem.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby moose999 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:38 am

Hi All,

Here we are, a month later, still no update. Will this problem ever be resolved, or will you continue to ignore me?

These plugins claim they are compatible, yet are not. When will this be resolved?

https://www.puma-it.ie/en/joomla-virtue ... urce-2-2-2
moose999

Postby admin » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:42 pm

hello, i wrote to Herve on 14.Feb 2018 but didn't get any answer on this.

the plugin used to work OK with OPC since we cooperated on creating this plugin.

if you want us to check and fix this please contact us via email, we will need:
- the plugin so we can install it on our demos and run compatiblity tests + adjustments
- later on - your FTP + joomla backend to update OPC with updated compatibility fixes

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby technical@.....com » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:07 pm

I've got exactly the same issue. Is it right that I add my reply here or start a new thread?
technical@.....com

Postby admin » Thu May 03, 2018 12:49 pm

hello, i already adjusted OPC compatibility code to run with the latest version of Herve's plugin and it will be released today as 2.0.361, so you only would need to update opc (download + install + click save) and it should work all ok with stripe plugin.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x