Shopper ship to fields

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Shopper ship to fields

Postby jimpett81 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi all,

I have a functioning website (rockerbmx.com) on VirtueMart 3.0.10 and the fields within the cart are not being saved correctly. In the orders before confirmation - when they are listed as pending - the name and telephone numbers are both populated in the ship to and bill to columns. Once the order status is changed to confirmed the ship to name and telephone fields become empty. This is a big problem as our system needs to pull the data in from those fields and so we are having to manually amend them. I hope somebody has a fix or suggestion to that end for my problem.

Many thanks,

James
jimpett81

Re: Shopper ship to fields

Postby admin » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:24 am

hello james, pls contact us on the live chat up to 17GMT time. i left our live chat online during the last night accidently.

i don't think this is related to opc, but i can check these for you. i will need your backend access and ftp.

best regards, stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby jimpett81 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi Stan,

I can see that you are not online currently and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

James
jimpett81

Postby admin » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:54 pm

hello, just to close this, this is a duplicit topic of

http://www.rupostel.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1305

the problem is caused by the 3rd party paypal plugin which overwrites the ST address upon returning from paypal.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x