Call Joomla system plugins in Payment/Shippment name

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Call Joomla system plugins in Payment/Shippment name

Postby source@.....cz » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:24 pm

Vrátím se k použití systémových pluginů uvnitř názvu platby:
Podařilo se mi pro payment krásně nastylovat description ve stylu alza pluginu tooltip
Na Vaše doporučení jsem vypnul v OPC u platby refresh html:

viz screenshot

Bohužel u dopravy mi tato metoda nefunguhje, respektive:
když jsem vypnul AJAX - Nepoužívať AJAX tak to na první zobrazení bylo funkční, po změně ks zboží se html překreslilo a název dopravy se rozbil na:
Česká pošta - obchodní balík{tip Česká pošta - obchodní balík::Zásilku do 50kg Vám zašleme Českou poštou službou "Obchodní balík".}{/tip}
Dá se s tím něco udělat?

I will return to using the system plug-ins within the title of payment:
I managed to payment beautifully nastylovat description style Alza plugin tooltip
On your recommendation I turned off the OPC for payment refresh html:

see screenshot

Unfortunately for me, this method of transport nefunguhje, respectively:
When I turned off AJAX - it uses AJAX so that the first show was functional, piece goods after changing the name of the html repainted and traffic broke at:
[i] Czech Post - Business Package {tip Czech Post - Business Package :: Shipment to 50kg will send you the Czech post service "business package."} {/} tip [/ i]
You can do something about it?
source@.....cz

Re: Call Joomla system plugins in Payment/Shippment name

Postby source@.....cz » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:39 am

Tak nakonec jsem to vyřešil jinak bez použití volání systémového pluginu - jen pomocí css.
Tím pádem mohu použít ajax pro závislost dopravy na platbě a také refresh html u plateb.

So I finally solved it differently without calling system plugin - just using css.
Then, I use ajax to dependence of transport on payment and refresh html payments.

Rudolf
source@.....cz

Re: Call Joomla system plugins in Payment/Shippment name

Postby admin » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 pm

hello rudolf, system plugins usually do not have access to the html of the rendered page that is processed by the ajax reponses since the ajax page uses jhtmlopchtml which they would not recognize and would break it (json output or any other encoded output). if the plugin uses "onAfterRender" system event to process your html, you must contact the "no number" company to add support for this.

if the plugin uses

Code: Select all
$results = $dispatcher->trigger('onPrepareContent', array( &$article, &$params, 0));
        $results = $dispatcher->trigger('onContentPrepare', array( 'text', &$article, &$params, 0));

i can add the html of the payment/shipping to be processed here (please send us the plugin for the investigation).

further more if the plugin associates the "tooltips" only at "on dom ready" event, and does not accept "refresh" method:
jQuery(element).trigger('refresh');
OR
jQuery(element).refresh();

you need to contact the developer again to add such support. The refresh event in jQuery is used to update all bindings and formatting once the innerHTML changes.

from within opc theme it's possible to add own event after the ajax had loaded as far as there turned html is valid and updated:

<script>
function updateShippingHtml()
{
  //your tooltip init script comes here, adust classes:
  jQuery('#ajaxshipping .tooltips').tooltip(); 
}

if (typeof addOpcTriggerer != 'undefined')
addOpcTriggerer('callAfterRender', 'updateShippingHtml()');

</script>
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x