TOS display problem on Three_Column_Special_Blue

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

TOS display problem on Three_Column_Special_Blue

Postby giupit75 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Hello,
I am using the Three_Column_Special_Blue template and all work fine except when I click on the link of TOS.
All the links, buttons ... become unclickable, frozen. it look like a javascript problem.

On the configuration panel I've tryed to use :
- Terms of Service Article - Select/Change - it open a light box with articles but also if I click on one of them it doesn't select anything
- Itemid of the TOS article (menu id) - if setting to a menu id nothing change on the front end
- Reset - Set this to default Virtuemart's TOS - nothing change on the front end

At the moment I'm forced to Show full TOS in a scrollable area , hoping that no one click on the link of TOS.

I'm using your ver 2.0.301, joomla 3.4.5 , Virtuemart 3.0.8

giupit75

Re: TOS display problem on Three_Column_Special_Blue

Postby admin » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:37 am

hello Giuseppe, this seems to be a conflict with your theme javascript files. i replied you on your email, please write us at the live chat and i will have a look on your site directly. I will need your FTP and backend access to fix this. Our (new) IP if needed by your FTP firewall is 176.116.104.134.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x