OPC shipping javascript

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

OPC shipping javascript

Postby gestion@.....com » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Hi Stan

To the info I copied you in Skype, a customer of us tells us he cant get shipping costs to load, he tells us the shipping cost block remains as "loading... please wait"
For us shipping cost work, we tried in different pcs and different browsers and they load up pretty fast.

I have been unable to replicate the error but checking the console in firefox it shows me this:

unreachable code after return statement onepage.js:340:1
unreachable code after return statement onepage.js:4843:4
unreachable code after return statement onepage.js:6223:3
unreachable code after return statement onepage.js:7132:2
unreachable code after return statement onepage.js:7565:5
unreachable code after return statement onepage.js:7683:2
El uso de getAttributeNode() está desaprobado. Use en su lugar getAttribute(). mootools-core.js:108:0
unreachable code after return statement onepage.js:340:1
unreachable code after return statement onepage.js:7565:5

I don't know if those warning are normal or not, I copied here just in case.

--------------------
should I remove the /public_html/components/com_onepage/assets/js/.htaccess? as I saw you name it in another related post.

If everything is fine what could be causing the issue for that customer? his own java version in his PC? what could cause shipping cost to not load from the user point of view.

Regards
gestion@.....com

Re: OPC shipping javascript

Postby admin » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:27 pm

hello Manu, thank you to let us know about this. It's a nice feature in FF to show these additional information and i had removed the unused code from the onepage.js now so it won't give such notices.

regarding your customer i can have a look on that on his site directly, i will contact you via skype.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x