Must click confirm twice

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Must click confirm twice

Postby icarustraveler » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Greetings!

I've just installed this extension and everything seems to be working fine, except the shopper must click the "confirm" button twice. The first time just refreshes the checkout page. The second time actually redirects them to PayPal login as it should.

I looked at the extension and shop checkout settings and don't see where the problem could be. I searched and didn't see this problem and answer posted anywhere. Any advice on how to fix this would be much appreciated!
icarustraveler

Re: Must click confirm twice

Postby admin » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:51 pm

hello, i would need to see your site to be able to advice a solution. there seems to be some problem with the javascript, or some other scripts took over the submit validation, but i cannot guess without checking it.

pls write us an email or to the live chat and i can have a look on that.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby icarustraveler » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi Stan, thank you for your reply. I just emailed as you advised. Are you saying you need my administrator login information to check the site? I didn't include that in my email yet because I wasn't sure if that's what you need.
Thanks again!
icarustraveler

Postby admin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:41 pm

hello, we had recently came around a strange problem on some of the sites with custom themes where the theme hides the popup generated by a fancybox. i think this may be your case and you may want to disable opc's "confirm popup" as shown here:

at the OPC's display tab:

i am now trying to find your email and get in contact with you. i remember you wrote us when we weren't available on a PC, so let me try to check your site now.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby icarustraveler » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Thank you again for responding. I looked, and don't see the OPC display tab you refer to. Could that be because I am using the free version and not the paid? I only have one screen, which I've attached a screenshot of. I also looked through Virtue Mart but didn't find what you reference above.

Again, any further help or direction you can provide is much appreciated! I'm happy to post my email here if you want me to.
Attachments
OPC backend.png
OPC backend.png (140.54 KiB) Viewed 12845 times
icarustraveler

Postby admin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:08 am

hello, per your image, you are not using our product and this is a 3rd party extension which is not maintained by us. i've sent you an email with an evaluation version of our OPC so you can see on how it does on your site.

best regards, stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:09 am

our OPC can be configured via it's backend configurator at Components -> OnePage Checkout

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby icarustraveler » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:44 pm

My apologies Stan, the extension names are pretty much identical, and I think this is why I was confused. Thanks for your replies. Such good tech support encourages me to test drive your extension. Thanks!
icarustraveler

Postby admin » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:23 pm

hello, you are welcome, have a nice day.
best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x