Changing country does not update state/region

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Changing country does not update state/region

Postby gail@.....com » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi, on my checkout page, changing the country does not update the drop down list of State/Region. I have tried different templates within the Display area, but it makes no difference. I have disabled the OPC component and it works as it should using the standard Virtuemart checkout. The State/Region, and Country and both set to trigger ajax in the Shopper Fields section and only TOS and notes are set to 'show in cart form' in the virtuemart config. Please can you help? thanks in advance
gail@.....com

Re: Changing country does not update state/region

Postby admin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:43 pm

hello gail, i am going to check this right now. thank you for writing us an email as well. we took a short holliday from last thu till tue (today).

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Changing country does not update state/region

Postby admin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:04 pm

hello gail, i found the problem. the OPC's javascript is overwritten by one of your plugins:
plg_system_vmcraftyclicks_vm_class

when i disabled the plugin, opc's scripts got loaded properly.

let me know how to move from here and what is the purpose of this plugin. i think it also can get disabled within the plugin config itself, once you rename the country field to some non-existent value.

i used this to find out:

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x