problem with the login

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

problem with the login

Postby ron.kraybill@.....com » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:52 pm

hello,

I am using one page checkout component. I get trouble on login from one page checkout page, registered users can't get login on page checkout page and it redirect me to the login page of the community builder component. Is any setting need to do from backend in one page checkout.

please help.
Thanks In Adavance
ron.kraybill@.....com

Re: problem with the login

Postby info@.....nl » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:10 pm

I have exactly the same problem.

Do you have activate the "System - OPC RuposTel Registration Override System Plugin" ?

I activated the plugin, and now it works fine.

Only the Styling of the registrationform is very bad. If you know how to style that, please let me know ;-)
info@.....nl

Re: problem with the login

Postby admin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:42 pm

hello, we need to check the community builder on your site because none of our demos has it installed. a few years ago when we where evaluating it for one of our non-profit organization, all of the sites that had CB installed got hacked and since then we do not use it any more.

pls send us an email with your accesses (backend + ftp + product url) so we can check the cross compatiblity of OPC and Community Builder. It's quite possible that CB alters the login scripts and it may be missing some of the data upon login (maybe a captcha?)

regarding the styling of the Registration area:
- not all of the included OPC themes have the registration page included
- you can create the registration page when renaming file onepage.unlogged.tpl.php to onepage.registration.tpl.php within your OPC theme. It will render only the sections related to the registration.
- i can help with these if needed

the feature "override VM registration" uses OPC handler to create the account and renders OPC sections per it's config at the registration page. let us know if there is anything else we can do here to make this section even better.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x