Calculation Awocoupon confuses

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Calculation Awocoupon confuses

Postby peter@.....com » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:47 am

Hi Stan, my config is Joomla 3.4.3, VM 3.0.9, Awocoupon 2.4.0 and OPC 2.0.286.664.210515 (ok I will update soon ;-)

A client sent me the attached picture. His problem: he saw a different total amount on the OPC page than on the payment page.

I was able to reproduce the error:
  • client puts items in cart
  • applies a 15% coupon
  • applies ANOTHER 15% coupon

As Awocoupon is set to accept only 1 coupon per order, only the last coupon was applied. But on the OPC page, my client saw "discount upon discount". Should he have refreshed the cart page (which obviously he didn't), the double discount would have been gone.

Is there a way to refresh the applied discount dynamically?
Attachments
screen.jpg
screen.jpg (41.36 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
peter@.....com

Re: Calculation Awocoupon confuses

Postby admin » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:46 pm

hello peter, yes, i did lot's of changes in the latest opc to handle the calculation a bit better, especially to disable any VM caches that broke some of the functionality. in your case this seems to me like a AWO bug since opc uses the standard VM functions to handle coupons.

if you'd like i can check this on your site, but pls write me an email and we can manage an online meeting. (ideally wednesday at around EU lunch time)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x