Problem with Payment-Method in Cart

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Problem with Payment-Method in Cart

Postby coretigersnow » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Hello,

i've just installes OPC and have a big problem with "Payment Method in Cart". I wanted to show up the Payment-Methods right under the Shipment Details in the upper Cart Details.
The attachment angepasst.png is no longer available

Therefore I activated the options "Payment in Cart" and "Payment Method as Dropdown". After that i get tis OPC-Site:
The attachment in-cart.png is no longer available

Why doesn't it work? Or How can i fixe that? Otherwise this Extension is useless for me!

Thanks for youre support!

Edit:

The First think i did was to put the Payment Options via CSS und PHP to the top Cart. This was optical fine - but when i want to checkout i got the error "290 - no payment method choosen" (or somethink like that)
Attachments
in-cart.png
in-cart.png (39.88 KiB) Viewed 5269 times
angepasst.png
angepasst.png (50.65 KiB) Viewed 5269 times
coretigersnow

Re: Problem with Payment-Method in Cart

Postby admin » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:54 pm

hello, i'd need to check your site as you seem to be using a custom theme (that probably came with your joomla theme)

to enable payment inside cart you normally only need to enable "payment inside basket" within OPC's payment tab. This will render the payment selection outside the OPC main section and will set the payment via the javascript so it's recognized upon confirming the order.

and within the basket.html.php it should render similar to this:

Code: Select all
<?php

if (!empty($payment_inside_basket))
{
?>
  <div class="op_basket_row custom_chec" >
    <div class="op_col1_4"><?php echo OPCLang::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_PRINT_PAYMENT_LBL'); ?>
    <div class="payment_select_place"><?php echo $payment_select; ?></div></div>
    <div class="op_col5_3">&nbsp;<span id='payment_inside_basket_cost'></span></div>
  </div>

<?php
}
?>

i can help you on your site directly - pls write us an email and we can arrange a meeting on our live chat.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x