Zasilkovna.cz / Zasielkovna.sk compatibility problem

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Zasilkovna.cz / Zasielkovna.sk compatibility problem

Postby jiri4net@.....cz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:57 pm

Hello Stan,

Im interesting if you have in plan make some fix for One Page Checkout for VM3 for delivery plugin by Zasilkovna.cz / Zasielkovna.sk (you have probably finished fix for Ulozenka.cz).
Plugin for Zasilkovna working ok only when is OPC disable.
When I enable its doesnt load places, there is a problem with delivery plugin order and problem when I choose other country then Slovakia or Czech - page still loading, but its blank.

Thank you for information.
Best Regards
Jiri
jiri4net@.....cz

Re: Zasilkovna.cz / Zasielkovna.sk compatibility problem

Postby admin » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 pm

hello Jiri, did you try our version of zasilkovna? we completely remade the plugin, so it's compatible with VM3 and Joomla3. We do not posses an official working plugin for VM3 and Joomla 3, therefore we had remade it and attached it to OPC as an installable package at the OPC Extension tab.

For next OPC release we are going to rename the plugin, so it does not overwrite any official plugins from Zasilkovna.

Best Regards, Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby jiri4net@.....cz » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello Stan,

thank you for information. I dont know, that you make own plugin for Zasilkovna.
Can you please let me know where (or how) I can download, because I dont see it in OPC Extension in component.

Thanks and Best Regards
Jiri
jiri4net@.....cz

Postby admin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:00 pm

hello Jiri, the modified zasilkovna plugin for VM3 is available at the OPC Extensions tab at the bottom:

Please report any bugs to our email. OPC subscription does not guanantee 100 percent support for our free extensions, it may be subject for "custom work" rate.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x