Remove modules cart page (checkout)

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Remove modules cart page (checkout)

Postby Elianamatthos » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:13 am

Hello!
I have a problem on the checkout page.
Not only appears in the shopping cart checkout page. It also appears the modules that are on the other pages (featured products, slider etc.).
How do I not have any more module on page beyond the cart?
Attachments
carrinhomodulos.png
www.luzcristicaloja.com
carrinhomodulos.png (235.16 KiB) Viewed 4808 times
Elianamatthos

Re: Remove modules cart page (checkout)

Postby admin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:44 pm

hello, our opc displays especially on view=cart page and some view=user pages which are related to setting cart address.

if opc displayes on a wrong links, i would suggest to :
- disable sef (in both joomla + vm)
- see the URLs and their undrerlying format: option=com_virtuemart (meaning that VM page is loaded) and view=cart (meaning that an OPC view is being loaded)

i would suggest you to use different links (views or even components) for those pages where you display those modules, but we cannot really change this core logic of Joomla.

if you need a view which does not display any component, this is usually done via a template set up where you disable the component area for the specific view (T3 provides such an layout option) - it is just a workaround and a better soluton would be using an empty component which shows nothing, so you still can handle the URLs.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x