How to show delimiters on both bill to and ship to

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

How to show delimiters on both bill to and ship to

Postby webboost » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi Rupostel

I use the theme "band_box_german".

I would like to be able to show delimiters on both "ship to" and "bill to" address. Right now they are only shown on Ship to.

I have played arround with the different options both in the one page checkout backend and the shipping fields in the virtumeart component, but with no luck.

How can I solve this?

A screenshot has been attached.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jesper
Attachments
Show-delimiters-on-bill-to.jpg
Show-delimiters-on-bill-to.jpg (58.99 KiB) Viewed 5170 times
webboost

Re: How to show delimiters on both bill to and ship to

Postby admin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:52 pm

hello, there is an API in OPC for this, but right now it's not used within any of the OPC themes by default because the delimer support was added at a late stage of VM developement and they are usually misconfigured (or misplaced) by default VM installation.

i added full placeholder support in clean_simple2 and band_box themes for next opc292 version which i sent you by email.

this is how to enable:
1. within bandbox or other themes that have this option, click here:

2. enable it here:

the delimiters can be further styled or customized via:
\components\com_onepage\themes\clean_simple2 (or your theme)\overrides\delimiter_start.php
\components\com_onepage\themes\clean_simple2 (or your theme)\overrides\delimiter_end.php

result should look like this:

notes:
1. empty delimiters are ignored (with no fields inside)
2. system created delimiters are reordered by opc core logic, so you may want to add your own within VM shopper fields

for now i fully tested only delimiters in BT section and "cart fields section under BT" and shipping section is not yet tested, but should work. (shall be tested before 292 release)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x