Issue with One Page Checkout

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Issue with One Page Checkout

Postby admin@.....au » Mon May 11, 2015 5:20 am

Dear Support,

We purchased your OPC (for VM 3 Joomla 3) on 1 April and integrated it in the test environment for our client.

Our client site used Google Recaptcha as part of the Virtue Mart account registration. After the OPC installation, the registration throws a strange error every time user puts wrong values under the captcha. It redirects user to Shopping Cart page.

The test site is staging.webkos.co.id/astrology. And the Virtue Mart registration is used in this Become a member page. http://staging.webkos.co.id/astrology/b ... ember/edit

May we know whether you have a newer plugin version that can resolve this issue? It should stay on the same registration page with an error message that the captcha is incorrect.

Thank you.
admin@.....au

Re: Issue with One Page Checkout

Postby admin » Mon May 11, 2015 3:13 pm

hello, i wrote you an email as well, i tried to do a registration on your site, but i did not see any issue with it. pls suggest what exactly should i do to see the problem.

let us know which captcha plugin you are using and we can try to integrate it on our demos, or directly on your site via FTP.

best regards,stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x