bootstrap.min.css

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

bootstrap.min.css

Postby inkoop@.....nl » Sat May 09, 2015 11:17 am

On my local computer I changed the styling of a theme (three colomn speal blue), by editing onepage.css and the bootstrap.min.css.
Everything works fine, so I decided to put it online. Strangly, with the samen settings (I think), with the samen resolution and browser, the theme now doesn't use bootstrap.min.css but only onepage.css. My changes to the bootstrap.min.css doesn't have effect now ofcourse.

When should it load the "bootstrap.min.css"? And what is the cause it doesn't now?

I am using vOPC ersion 2.0.285
inkoop@.....nl

Re: bootstrap.min.css

Postby admin » Mon May 11, 2015 3:21 pm

hello, the bootstrap.min.css loads only if it's enabled at the opc's config (display tab)

it's not recommended to change the bootstrap's css because it is usually handled by your own joomla/vm theme. normally if your theme is built on bootstrap, you do not need opc's bootstrap to be enabled. opc's bootstrap is there only to support theme's which do not use boostrap and the theme looks better when it's enabled.

the bootstrap css will get overwritten on opc update. the onepage.css will not as far as your theme is renamed.

the mobile css is usually handled by each theme's onepage.css particularly with section:

Code: Select all
@media screen and (min-width: 100px) and (max-width: 700px) {
// this code with catch all current mobiles, enter your desired css here

}

best regards,stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby inkoop@.....nl » Mon May 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Ok, clear
inkoop@.....nl