Error in cart

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Error in cart

Postby inkoop@.....nl » Sat May 09, 2015 10:00 am

In installed the latest version locally, which is 2.0.286.
I am using Virtuemart 3.0.8 on Joomla 3.4.1. Everthing works good, so I decided to put it online on my live webshop. Now the following error line appears in the cart:

Notice: Undefined property: VirtueMartCart::$cartfieldsaddress in ...\components\com_onepage\helpers\loader.php on line 2719

Can someone please help me out? Thanks!
inkoop@.....nl

Re: Error in cart

Postby inkoop@.....nl » Sat May 09, 2015 10:13 am

Switching back to 2.0.285 seems to solve the problem. Can't figure it out what caused it, because locally version 2.0.286 works great.
inkoop@.....nl

Postby admin » Mon May 11, 2015 3:22 pm

hello, this is only a notice and it's not that serious, we had fixed this issue for the next release, but in general it's recommended to disable error reporting on production sites whereever possible (vm + joomla)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby inkoop@.....nl » Mon May 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Ah, forgot to turn error reporting off. Thanks.

But I do have another issue on the cart, also in 2.0.286 which runs now.
Cart works fine, but when it is a returning customer it is possible to login first from the cart. But the 'login' button isn't working. Nothing happens when you hit it.

The only thing happens is that the login name shows up some lines below, overwriting some field labels.

Any idea?
inkoop@.....nl

Postby admin » Mon May 11, 2015 6:26 pm

hello, let us know which theme you are running, and/or pls send us also your URL address, so we can check the below:

press F12 within google chrome, firefox or IE and click the console tab (section) which will show the javascript errors. (on some browsers also ctrl+shift+J shows the javascript errors)

try to replicate the problem - the error is a RED line, let us know what the problem is. ideally we can check this on your site, so we can locate the exact line and combination of the settings.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x