Problem ordering fields OPC

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Problem ordering fields OPC

Postby HenkV » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:52 pm

I searched the forum and tried several options in OPC and VM. But can not get the following work
I have a problem with the ordering of the fields in OPC. When I disable OPC and use the Virtuemart default shopping cart, the ordering is correct.

I want the field ZIP after the address. And 'plaats' (city) after ZIP See attachment.
Thanks
Henk
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2015-04-14 om 21.18.27.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-04-14 om 21.18.27.png (166.37 KiB) Viewed 3930 times
HenkV

Re: Problem ordering fields OPC

Postby admin » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:17 pm

hello, thanks for writing me the email as well.

the last two of your fields are maked as "cart fields" which means they are related to order only (not the individual user account).

opc renders BT (account) fields separately from cart fields (which used to be called on opc "order fields" before VM implemented this feature)

cart fields are used for asking the user for any "order related data" which are not loaded when the user does a new order next time. (they are stored only per the order itself, not the user account)

to solve this issue, unmark "cart" field column within the VM's shopper field management.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x