Thank you page missing "View your order" button.

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Thank you page missing "View your order" button.

Postby lelocanada » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:34 am

After making a payment through PayPal and are redirected to the Thank you page, the "Total Amount", "PayPal Transaction Id" fields and "View your order" button are missing. However, if you refresh the page, they show up. We contacted PayPal, and they said it must have something to do with the shopping cart. We are using Virtuemart 3.0.2 and Joomla 3.3.6. Any help with this issue would be appreciated.
lelocanada

Re: Thank you page missing "View your order" button.

Postby admin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:02 pm

hello, i got your email, i can try to replicate this on our demos on sandbox, but my guess is that the paypal's IPN comes after you return to your site and thus it does not have complete information. you may want to try to send full details with the return url within the configuration of paypal.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby Menace78 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:50 am

I have the same problem.

All parts of the stdresponse.php 'thank you' page are missing after condition
Code: Select all
<?php if ($success) { ?> ...

This is total amount, PayPal transaction ID and 'view your order' button.
Any other hints?
Menace78

Postby admin » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:45 pm

hello, i cannot say for vm3.0.2 but on the latest VM version the thank you page which is shown when you return from paypal is rendered here:

\purity\plugins\vmpayment\paypal\paypal\tmpl\stdresponse.php

which can be custom styled at your
/templates/YOUR JOOMLA TEMPLATE /html/vmpayment/paypal/stdresponse.php

you can just remove the line with "sucess" to get the link shown. usually you need to enable a configuration IN PAYPAL so it sends the status together with the redirect to the thank you page, but sometimes (manytimes) the payment status is not yet available at the time the customer enters the thank you page and thus VM hides the link by default.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x