amazon payment not shown

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

amazon payment not shown

Postby Pyrrus » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi there,
I think I configured the amazon payment properly in VM backend but on OPC checkout it does not display amazon payment.

VM 3.0.6.2
Joomla 3.4
OPC 2.0.285.120315

Can somebody help?
Pyrrus

Re: amazon payment not shown

Postby admin » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:46 pm

hello, there were a few problems with the installation package within virtuemart in 3.0.6.2, can you please try to update with this package:

http://www.rupostel.com/svn3/com_virtue ... _first.zip

it's the very latest build from VM team and it should not have the problem with Amazon.

Can you confirm that once OPC is disabled, it works on your VM installation? if yes, i can help you get it to work with OPC with no problem. If it does not work properly, i suggest to update to the 3.0.6.4 version.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby Pyrrus » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Hello,
sorry for long delay. Well I updated now to VM 3.0.9 and disabled OPC. Now the amazon checkout button is visible in the standard checkout. But not on OPC. Can you please have a look on it again?
Pyrrus

Postby admin » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:52 pm

hello, there's been a few serious issues within the VM installer once the amazon plugin was released. i am going to check it now with opc, but it would be ideal that i check it on your site directly as we do not have amazon account yet.

within opc the only section that handles if the payment button shoudl be visible is the "checkout advertise" section that can be shown/hidden with this checkbox:

this must not be checked for the button to show. you can try to switch opc theme at the display tab in case your theme does not print this secton (all core themes should).

it's important to install VM AIO package either with our unzip.php utility or with a ZIP format of the aio package. There seems to be some serious issues with tar (and gz) format in joomla 3.4.x as it's not capable of unpacking long filepaths that are required by amazon payment plugin.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x