thank you page

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

thank you page

Postby emincavus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Yesterday I purchased your component and I have started to use it.I have had 3 problems after installation;
1-There is no Thank You page,( I tried to setup it up but I could not manage)
2-OPC theme editor not working"ERROR 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR"
3-When I click "view your request online" in order email,I got empty page.(this also happening after installation)
I will be very glad if you caould help about above isiues.
Regards,Emin
emincavus

Re: thank you page

Postby admin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm

hello Emin, let me reply below:

1. thank you page -> the thank you page is rendered by payment plugins upon their orderConfirm event. Which payment plugins are you using and what is the output after pressing the confirm button (a redirect or a thank you page). If you try to add a Joomla article with OPC to your thank you page, please send us your print screen of the configuration. The tracking plugin must be enabled for this to work.

2. The theme editor requires a huge server requirements for memory and timeout as it parses the CSS of your joomla theme and also CSS of onepage to be able to alter the colors with the colorpicker. Right now we do not plan to support this feature on limited hostings, as this is just an add-on to OPC. You may want to ask your hosting provider to raise your php timeout to 3600 seconds for your backend and to raise php memory limit to 256Mb. if the feature does not work for you, you still can edit onepage.css file within your theme over FTP. the color picker is supported only on OPC themes which do not use background images (like pbv, bandbox, sandwitch, clean simple)

3. can you please provide us a non-sef example link, we can check if opc alters this anyhow and if there is a problem in VM, we can report it. Which exact VM version are you running?

best regards, stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby emincavus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 pm

if you dont mind, I can send you administrator acount information to check
emincavus

Postby admin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 pm

hello, yes, pls send it to info@rupostel.com, i will have a look tommorow during the day.
best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby emincavus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:37 pm

I already sent the login information.thanks
emincavus

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x