Strict Standards warning if error reporting set to Maximum

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Strict Standards warning if error reporting set to Maximum

Postby ptrouw@.....nl » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Strict Standards: Declaration of plgVmPaymentOpctracking::plgVmConfirmedOrderOPCExcept() should be compatible with vmPlugin::plgVmConfirmedOrderOPCExcept($types, &$cart, &$order) in /plugins/vmpayment/opctracking/opctracking.php on line 0

Any ideas why?
ptrouw@.....nl

Re: Strict Standards warning if error reporting set to Maximum

Postby admin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:36 pm

hello Paul, this is fixed in 285 version, but the strict notices should not cause any harm to the site as far as you do not print them on a production site. the parameters are missing references at the function where your notice comes from, which is now fixed.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby ptrouw » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Thx. :D
ptrouw

Postby joomla@.....de » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in F:\xampp\.....\libraries\joomla\html\parameter.php on line 512

I have installed com_onepage2.0.301.zip local under xampp, J!2.6.28. Now I get these warning in opc and if i activate opc, i get this warning in frontend und complete backend too.
joomla@.....de

Postby admin » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:02 pm

hello, this comes from Joomla core since new JRegistry is not compatible with it's JParameter legacy class. it's strongly recommended to disable "strict standard notices" generally because in some cases it's not possible to fix them (due to the class heritage in Joomla).

i would need to check your site over ftp to find out which extension or part of the code uses the JParameter.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby joomla@.....de » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:32 pm

the message comes only under xampp local, the reason it is difficult to give you a ftp account. I think the php configuration is stricter on local xampp. this message is only shown if opc is installed and is disappeared if i have had uninstalled opc. The message interferes the ajax function in front and backend. I can change the php warn configuration, but this is not the right way. On same xampp i have a lot of other projects whith opc to (earlier versions) without this warnings. Is this a issue of 301?
joomla@.....de

Postby joomla@.....de » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Found the reason of messages local. in the joomla server configuration the option error-reporting was set on "development". Now i changed it on "standard" and message was disappeared.
joomla@.....de

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x