Reviver theme bugs

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Reviver theme bugs

Postby B1ackX » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:46 am

Hello,

I found 3 major bugs in Reviver theme.

1. Update cart and remove from cart icons not showing:

2. Does not show price with discount:

3. Strange checkboxes appear when adding shipping address:

B1ackX

Re: Reviver theme bugs

Postby admin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:04 pm

hello, please use clean_simple2 or other theme. This specific theme is inteded to work only with reviver joomla theme which has the images included within it's theme. it was added into opc only for cross support for those running the joomla theme.
best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby B1ackX » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Hello,

well I am using Joomla 3.3 + VM3 with Reviver template.

This OPC Reviver theme looks and works really great and these 3 minor bugs shouldn't be hard to fix. I think many would appreciate these fixes.

1. Need just edit those 2 image paths as it's wrongly assigned.
2. Need to replace "basePrice" with "salesPrice".
3. Need to remove upper checkbox and remove style from the bottom checkbox.

Please let me know if you could fix it or should I look for help elsewhere.

Thanks.

PS: clean_simple2 and other themes looks a bit alien with Reviver template :/
B1ackX

Postby admin » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:08 pm

hello, this theme runs only on reviver joomla theme, i would suggest that if you are running this theme, you rather contact the designer of your joomla theme. there is a opc core theme - clean_simple2 that is fully styled to work with any joomla theme.

in general, i suggest not to style checkboxes over javascript or other platforms, because autocomplete functions of various browsers never can exactly match the styled checkbox in some caches (usage of browser buttons and similar)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby tersking@.....com » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:36 am

I can confirm the "Update cart and remove from cart icons" is still missing using OPC and newest Reviver joomla template.
Would be very nice to see this fixed, the Reviver theme support was a factor for me when I purchased Rupostel OPC.

I'm on Joomla 3.4.0 and VM 3.0.6.3
tersking@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:00 pm

hello, the reviver theme was added only for legacy support of the customers who run "Reviver Joomla" theme. The design is handled by the developer of the Reviver theme and it's not intended to work on other themes, unless you'd like a special support or send us your URL to so we can suggest you a few CSS changes.

We would suggest to use clean_simple2 which has all the styles included, works standalone and has all of the latest features.

i can help you fix those issues, but i would need to see your URL to suggest a specific CSS changes for you to make it compatible with your joomla theme.

best regards, stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x