Product XML Export Create not working

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Re: Product XML Export Create not working

Postby brucezly » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello,

ID filter works perfect.

But since 2.0.396, not work the export. Not even ajax.
brucezly

Postby admin » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:41 pm

hello, the latest OPC expects CLI to be used. let me know how you export the products, how many of them you got. most of our customers have access to CLI which is not limited by RAM. normally web accesses are limited to 128 to 256mb and some of the OPC exports per 100 000 products may require up to 10gb of ram.

let me know which export are you using and i'll check it locally. you may lower the "batch" some a minimum number of products to see if it helps.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby edwin@.....tk » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:27 pm

Oke i'm trying the Google Merchant Export, but it doesn't work.

I have installed all the latest versions:
- Joomla 3.9.25
- Virtuemart 3.8.8 10472
- OPC 2.0.404.011220

I have also added the plg_vmaddtabs.

Then i have configured the whole XML settings and associated all the categories.

When i start creating a XML the step indicator shows and with the final step i apairs to run in a loop. Nothing is saved in the xml file
So i tried the test product id to only generate one product in the xml. Same result
The I tried running the command that is used by the crom job in a SSH session, also not the result i hoped for (lots of DEBIG messages, but no XML file)

What am i doing wrong?
edwin@.....tk

Postby admin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:34 pm

hello, i suggest to use CLI from CRON this way:

(assuming cpanel or similar setup)
1. ideally create
/home/{your user}/cron.sh
file and mark it as executable (chmod +x cron.sh )

2. content should be:
#!/bin/bash
/usr/local/bin/php /home/{your user}/public_html/administrator/components/com_onepage/cli.php --task=xmlexport --myurl=https://{your domain}/ --debug=1

3. in cpanel create a cron job:
/home/{your user}/cron.sh

to be run once a day

OR
directly within the cpanel setup enter cron job as:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/{your user}/public_html/administrator/components/com_onepage/cli.php --task=xmlexport --myurl=https://{your domain}/ --debug=1 --override_jroot=/home/{your user}/public_html

if the shop is too large CLI is much more reliable way of running the exports and slow tasks. CLI is not limited by timeout and can have much larger memory support.

if this doesn't help you, pls write me an email to info @ rupostel.com and i can invetigate the issues on your site directly - usually problems are caused by "gzip" compression + timeouts in apache or php + too few memory for direct access, etc...

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:36 pm

hello,
the resulting XML file is stored in your
{site root}/export
directory as configured at OPC Product XML Export section (usually it's 'export/' )

it uses multiple temporary XMLs within the directory which it then merges into one.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby joomla@.....de » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:16 pm

I'm trying to load the German version (https://www.google.com/basepages/produc ... .de-DE.txt) instead of the default taxonomy file (https://www.google.com/basepages/produc ... .en-GB.txt). But unfortunately this has no effect. The English version is still displayed in the selection lists of the category assignments.
joomla@.....de

Postby joomla@.....de » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:19 pm

Unfortunately, when I try to go to the "Download XLS for manual category pairing" link on the category pairing page, I only get an error:

0 Argument 1 passed to PhpOffice\PhpSpreadsheet\Shared\StringHelper::strToLower() must be of the type string, null given,
called in /***/cmsJ/libraries/vendor/php-office/PhpSpreadsheet-master/src/PhpSpreadsheet/Calculation/LookupRef/VLookup.php on line 87
joomla@.....de

Postby admin » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:32 pm

hello, i now tried this:
1. changed the URL within the google taxonomy in Product XML Export -> Google RSS Feeds to:
https://www.google.com/basepages/produc ... .de-DE.txt

then i clicked save

2. then i visited the category pairing (and google categories were in DE)

3. and clicked download categories XLS and i don't see any problem there

you might want to check OPC utilities and see if you are missing any translations within your categories (or other related content) as this is possibly the only place where it could cause a NULL VLOOKUP error in XLS.

if you'd like to reinstall php-office you can remove/rename the directory within your /libraries folder and opc will reinstall it - please note that phpoffice requires the PHP version on which it is installed (so if you install it on php8.1 it cannot be then used on php7.4 for example - it has to be removed or reinstalled then)

in OPC 432 there is a useful section to detect issues on your site with translations:
/administrator/index.php?option=com_onepage&task=showreportlang&view=utils

available as a link from OPC Utilities page (report issues... ) -> this will report any missing translations on VM core stuff (categories+products+shipment+payment+manuf+vendor) as well as any menu associations against published languages.

best regards,stan
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x