Shipmenet options doesn't refresh

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Shipmenet options doesn't refresh

Postby h3llhound » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi there,

i got an issue regarding the shipment options:
In my store a have an shipmentoption for local adresses 41XXX

If i fill out my BillTo Adress with the zip code 41111, the shipmentoptions refreshs and the correct option for (local)shipment is showing.
After that i click the ShipTo adress and the shipmentoptions refresh again, now the local option is missing.
This is correct, because i don't fill out my shipto zip code.

NOW THE ISSUE
If i enter the same zip code as already used for the billto adress, the shipment doesn't refresh.
And i don't see the correct options....

If i enter an other zip cod e.g. 41112 the shipmentoptions refreshs and the correct option for (local)shipment is showing.

If tried to find the right position i your js.... but there is pretty much native Java Script Code ;)

However i hope you can help me!

BR
Timm
h3llhound

Re: Shipmenet options doesn't refresh

Postby admin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:38 pm

hello timm, both zip fields refresh the shipping methods the same way. please try to see if you use the standard checkout if the rates show up properly (if not, then the shipping plugin makes a difference for ST or BT address). also please check if the country is properly set up within the opened ST chekbox. The default country can be set up at the opc shipping tab.
Best Regards, Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2