Quantity reload not working in the cart

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Quantity reload not working in the cart

Postby tomas.stancl@.....cz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi,

I am using your extension, it is great. But if I am change number of product and click on reload....nothing happens few weeks. I tried default VM cart....it is working. I tried different template for One Page Checkout but all is the same. Could you help me?

URL: www.toolcarrier.com

Coud we write here in Czech or it is only English forum?

Thank you,
Tomas
tomas.stancl@.....cz

Re: Quantity reload not working in the cart

Postby admin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:47 pm

hello tomas, english is better, you can write in czech to our emails. your issue seems to be caused by some javascript conflicts and the update button in your theme does not seem to be rendered by opc core files.

you my want to try to enable/disable "ajaxify cart" option which is enabled in german themes by default.

every 2 seconds there as an ajax call for some autocomplete plugin which runs on mootools. it might have got in conflict with ajax handler used by our extension and you may want to try to disable it.

we can further help only from 9th july as we are now on holidays with a very problematic internet connection.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby tomas.stancl@.....cz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Hi, thank you for reply. I tried to turn on and turn off Ajax for Cart in your extension. But quantity still not working. I tried switch do different theme, but the same problem. I tried turn off CSS, but the same.

Enjoy your holidays ;-)
tomas.stancl@.....cz

Postby admin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 pm

hello, please try to locate the autocomplete plugin which i believe is causing the issue. i will check it deeper on 9th.

now i see that your update button is not wrapped in a form. you may want to
- use inbuilt basket (uncheck use original basket at the display tab)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby tomas.stancl@.....cz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Yes, it is working. Great. Thank you ;-)
tomas.stancl@.....cz

Postby admin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:18 pm

hello, if the issue was caused by using of the original basket, you only may need to load it's javascript helper files which apperently did not load from the default cart views. let me know what you did to fix this. also i strongly recommend to check the autocomplete plugin as it may break your site on older computers due to intensive ajax calls. your server may also become easily overcrowded as the scripts are loaded each 2 seconds even when the customer leaves the tab/browser untouched.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2