Error after update.

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Error after update.

Postby info@.....cz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Hello Stanislav,

probably after update of OPC this component stop working.
I see only some textfields name. Please check in attachment.

Thank you in advance for help.
Best Regards
Jiří
Attachments
Snímek obrazovky 2014-06-28 v 11.58.15.png
Snímek obrazovky 2014-06-28 v 11.58.15.png (14.94 KiB) Viewed 20068 times
info@.....cz

Re: Error after update.

Postby admin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:16 pm

hello, to which version did you update exactly? did you receive any errors during the update/installation? we located an issue in versions 248 and 249 which may cause a fatal error on virtuemart if you are not using the very latest 2.6.x release. this is fixed in version 250 (version 250 was tested on vm2.0.10 which makes it run on all version in between)

if you are running virtuemart 2.6.x, please enable VM debugging here:

which will show you the underlying Fatal error that causes this issue.

if you are running Virtuemart 2.0.x, please enable error reporting in joomla general configuration at the section server - set it to maximum.

best regards, stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby info@.....cz » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello Stan,

we are using Virtuemart 2.6

Here is a error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 23760 bytes) in /domains1/public/www_root/components/com_onepage/helpers/image.php on line 274

Thank you.
Best Regards
Jiri
info@.....cz

Postby info@.....cz » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:28 am

Hello Stan,

I was find probably problem. When I use product with big image, and add to cart - I get this error.
When I turn of OPC and remove product from cart and turn on OPC again - car is ok.
Is it possible prevent this image error?

Thank you.
Best Regards
Jiri
info@.....cz

Postby admin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:55 pm

hello jiri, i can check this on your site if you'd like. the most probable reasons are:
-- you are not using a compatible (standard) GD library on your php installation (opc should detect this automatically)
-- you so few php memory that the resizing of the images does not work at all (there is not much i can do with this one - you should ask the hosting or update opc config to use 128mb ram at least)
-- if you are running php 5.2, it has many memory leaks and it's recommended that you get a hosting with a newer php installation (i would suggest 5.5, but there are only a few with the 5.5).

if the problem is caused by the images and it's memory, you can disable opc's images in VM's configuration at the tab checkout "show product images at the checkout". pls check your php error log for further issues. if you are experiencing memory leaks or memory issues, many of your customers will get a blank page without you knowing it (at other pages as well)

best regards, stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2