Data not saved if edited on checkout + language not loading

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Data not saved if edited on checkout + language not loading

Postby kr3ck3n » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:54 am

Hi!

I'm using the latest version of OPC and Virtuemart 2.6.6 on J! 2.5.
When I want to edit my data on checkout process, there is no button to save it and the form remains editable. When I confirm the order the submitted data is the default one, not the one that I have changed in the checkout process.
*This only happens when I checkout from my account, if I checkout as guest there's no problem.

OPC breaks the language for my payment plugin. I have made a custom payment plugin for Virtuemart that works fine, but with OPC the messages are not translated.

The second issue is not that urgent (I could solve it by translating the messages in a general language file), but the first it is.
How can we solve this?

*This is the website.

EDIT: only the email is the one that can not be changed & saved in the checkout process.

Thanks!
kr3ck3n

Re: Data not saved if edited on checkout + language not loading

Postby admin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:49 pm

hello, let us know what is your joomla language - are you using something like en-US or en-AU ? if yes, then pls make sure that all your systems including vm and rest have also the en-GB files created. the en-GB is a failsafe language for all languages or variations.

you may need to copy the files manually to your /languages/en-GB or /administrator/languages/en-GB

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2