checkout on mobiles not possible

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

checkout on mobiles not possible

Postby joomla@.....de » Tue May 20, 2014 11:11 am

hi, i have problem with using opc on mobiles.
If the customers checkout on PC each Browser opc works fine and show the template thee_column. But if the customers works on mobiles (tested with samsung galaxy note II android and iPhone 5), then the default vm-cart-page will used. Then is a registristration required but is not possible (i want use checkout as guest).
A solution is urgent. I'm losing a lot of orders because customers via smart phone can not order. Please help.

I use J!2.5.20, VM 2.0.26a and OPC 2.0.225.
joomla@.....de

Re: checkout on mobiles not possible

Postby admin » Tue May 20, 2014 10:03 pm

hello, we suggest to use opc's checkout also for mobile devices. You most probably had enabled this option:

three column is now fully responsive and should move all the columns under each other and thus it should work on mobiles with no problems.

i can help you make this work as you'd need anytime during the day tommorow. if possible, pls write me an email to info@rupostel.com. You also may want to try "override registration" option at opc registration tab which will use opc's classes to do the registration even at the VM's default pages.

best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby joomla@.....de » Wed May 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Thank you so much, that is the Option I just did not see. I think that it will solve my problem.
joomla@.....de

Postby admin » Sat May 31, 2014 1:16 pm

hello, you are welcome.
admin
Site Admin

Postby serenat75@.....com » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:43 am

i have the same problem on my website www.ohmama.it and i'm not able to solve it even moving everything on three columns template. i don't know what to do! can you help? it's really urgent!!

(the image you posted is not available..)
serenat75@.....com

Postby serenat75@.....com » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:22 pm

wow solved it! there's the option to disable on mobile! i did not find it before!
serenat75@.....com

Postby admin » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:05 pm

hello, besides disabling it on mobiles, we would like to learn on what went wrong because we do lot's of work to make it run on mobiles smoothly.

if you'd like us to check it on mobiles on your site, let us know with email and i can debug and make it work perfectly with your joomla scripts.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2