After checkout behaviour with "thank you"

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

After checkout behaviour with "thank you"

Postby vytautas@.....lt » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello,

I was trying to use new future to replace thank you page depending on payment method (seems very useful future), but it is not working for me.

I know that I must enable tracking plug in, I think I enabled it successfully.

My domain is www.prezervatyvai.lt
vytautas@.....lt

Re: After checkout behaviour with "thank you"

Postby admin » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:45 pm

hello, the feature listens either for the events of the order status change OR for the notify urls of various payment methods. For example for paypal it detects the "on" url parameter from which it gets the order information and checks if it meets the set up of the feature. I've tested PPL with confirmed status over sandbox, i also tested standard payment method and a few others. Let me know if you set up proper "order status" AND what is your payment method.

Regarding the installation check, pls see if you have just once "opctracking" plugin enabled of type "vmpayment". It should not be added to VM payments, but should be enabled as joomla plugin. It's order should be set to the very last plugin (such as 999), so it gets the very latest info about the order after other plugins update it. All of this should have been done automatically, and i can check your site if all is set up properly.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby info@.....nl » Thu May 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello Stan,

I have the latest version (2.0.244.130514) but I can't get it to work to add an article to the thank you page. I have enabled the plugin (plg_vmpayment_opctracking) and is the latest in his category (vmpayment). I am checking it with a standard payment.

Also, I cannot change the option "Prepend ..." etc. If I change it and save the page it changes back to the standard value Prepend.
info@.....nl

Postby admin » Sat May 31, 2014 1:24 pm

hello, we had fixed the issue with the saving of the append/prepend/replace dropdown for the next opc version. But to check on why the html does not render per your payment method, we probably will need to check your site over ftp.

when a redirect is done to iDeal and it is then returned back to the site, opc does severa checks to be sure that it is being run at the thank you page. this depends on the plugin implemented and sometimes it does not recognize your payment method -> for which we can freely add the support into the opc.

if you can't get it run for PPL or Standard payment method, let us know. On our demos we sucessfully had tested these features.

best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2