Login problem at checkout + css issues

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Login problem at checkout + css issues

Postby gestion@.....com » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:09 am

Hi Stan

After testing for hours the only way to get the login to work properly from the checkout is to disable "Automatic language change" from the language filter plugin in joomla.

If not the user is redirected to the homepage if he tries to checkout in a differnent language to his default. Is this the normal behaviour?

Is quite strange cause with automatic language change ON a default joomla login module works fine in the checkout but your login redirects the user to the homepage if he tries to log in in a different language. I think there is still something strange about the returning URL.

About the CSS for the 3 column.

components/com_onepage/themes/threecolumn_special_blue/onepage.css

At line 1079 we have added
Code: Select all
color: #000000;

There was no color defined so it was taking the default color from the template dropdown boxes which is white... and white with the grey dropwown boxes was not visible, I guess that will cause issues to everyone with ligh color fonts in the dropdown selection for country and state or maybe was our template.

Also at line 47 we set a color instead transparent cause it wasn't visible either for the missing fields.
.invalid
{
background-color: #BCED91 !important;
color: #333 !important;
border-color: transparent !important;
}

Please Stan let us know if you can take a look at the first issue or if that is the default behaviour it should have the login there cause we have waited all day as you told us yesterday and the day before too and we still had not answer or you watching our site, we spend literaly all day to solve this issues and waiting for a reply from you at skype... I see your support is amazing to other customers but I guess we are incredibly unlucky or you are super busy.. we even made the css changes ourselfs to take less time from you and we had no clue so we spend hours to find the correct lines to change ;)

Regards
Last edited by gestion@.....com on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gestion@.....com

Re: Login problem at checkout + css issues

Postby admin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 am

Hello, i wasn't online during the weekend. Pls contact me on my skype and i will check and fix the login language problem. My component uses the default joomla's framework to login the user.

Thank you for the css changes, i will test them on my test sites.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby gestion@.....com » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Hello Stan

I'm writing you at skype... but I never see your reply back don't know if you meant write me on skype or to call you.

BTW little issue I found.

When using "redirect to register" it also redirects the "lost password" and "lost username" so its imposible to use those functions, this doesnt bother as much as we dont really need the redirect but noticed it before in case it helps you.

Please tell us when can we speak, we are usually online at skype from 10.00 am to 18.00 pm

Regards
gestion@.....com

Postby admin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Hello, please write here at least a few letters of your skype name. I can't see it. Are you writing me at cukr....iou ?
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby gestion@.....com » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi yes Stan, manu.gonz######.

Im writing you at cukr....iou ? yes, have been writing you there for 3 days :D

Regards
gestion@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Hello, the css for three column theme for yagendoo theme will be update in next 2.0.122 release.

If a customer is registered with a language and you do not want the language to get changed (and redirected to a frontpage of another language) you need to edit your:

\plugins\system\languagefilter\languagefilter.php

public function onUserLogin($user, $options = array())
{
  return;
// rest of the code ...

Notice the "return;" which was inserted at the beginning of the function. You can also disable it in the language filter backend with:
parameter - automatic_change

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby gestion@.....com » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Really gratefull for all your support and help.

All the good reviews really well worth it.

Regards
gestion@.....com

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2