Total cart amount calculating incorrectly

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Total cart amount calculating incorrectly

Postby p.morrison@.....com » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:16 am

I am having a problem with the total pricing not adding the shipping cost to the shopping cart total. The product price is calculating and adding our state sales tax of 6% but does not add the shipping amount of $7.50. I have attached a screenshot to show what the issue is. The website is Joomla 2.5.6 running Virtuemart 2.0.18a. I have updated with your Allfix and Bugfix 2.0.16. I need a solution as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your help.
Attachments
Onepage_screenshot1.jpg
Onepage screenshot attached
Onepage_screenshot1.jpg (143.54 KiB) Viewed 8198 times
p.morrison@.....com

Re: Total cart amount calculating incorrectly

Postby admin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:39 pm

hello, ok, let me install the 2.0.18a to my demo sites and i will issue a compatility update for this. please send me a screenshot of your calculation settings to my email at info@rupostel.com or here.

there seems to be a problem with javascript on your installation and i may need to check it via web - you can also send me your url. the reason i think there is an issue with javascript is that the tax line is missing.

best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby p.morrison@.....com » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:02 pm

OnePage_CalcSettings.jpg
OnePage_CalcSettings.jpg (79.53 KiB) Viewed 8191 times

Stan,
Thanks for the quick reply. I have attached the screenshot of the OnePage calculation settings. In your opinion would you suggest re-installing the Onepage module as a way to repair the issue?
p.morrison@.....com

Postby admin » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Hello, i installed the 2.0.18 version into my demos, but i can't replicate this issue. I think it is caused by javascript issues on the site - please check ctrl+shift+j under firefox or F12/console under google chrome.

best regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby p.morrison@.....com » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

OPC Screenshot.jpg
OPC Screenshot.jpg (125.82 KiB) Viewed 8169 times

[img]
Tax%20Calculation%20Rule.jpg
[/img]
Stan,
The site continued to have problems with OPC. I un-installed the original OPC plugin and re-installed your latest complete updated module - Jan 11 2013 com_onepage2.0.107.zip. This has corrected the problem I was having with the shipment fee not adding to the total amount however the line for the tax amount is not showing in the correct position. The tax amount shows below the total amount. I have included screenshots for the configuration in VM as well as the OPC screenshot to show you the problem. Please advise me on what needs to be changed as I have tried every possible setting in the VM tax configuration section with no success. I need to have the site live online quickly.
Attachments
Tax Calculation Rule.jpg
Tax Calculation Rule.jpg (89.84 KiB) Viewed 8169 times
p.morrison@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Hello, we recently fixed a caching issue of totals calculation which occured from VM2.0.15+ when some other part of your system called calculation before OPC. Please updade your version of OPC to 2.0.110+ to fix this issue.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2